The Pick Your Own Orchard at Valley View Farm boasts some the finest peaches, apples, cherries, blueberries, and blackberries in northern Virginia. It doesn't get any more "locally grown" or "farm fresh" than this! Located in the very scenic northern end of Fauquier County, we are less than an hour from Washington, D.C.
During Pick Your Own seasons, last entry into our orchards/groves occur one hour prior to closing to ensure enough time for picking.
Crops and Seasons
Blueberries & Cherries
July & August:
Peaches & Blackberries
September & October:
Apples, Pears, & Pumpkins
The 10 Commandments of Pick-Your-Own
1. Please pay for what you pick. Bags must be purchased before entering the orchard. No outside bags may be used in the orchard.
2. Orchard closes one hour before the farm.
3. No cars in the orchard. Please park in the areas designated by railroad ties and traffic cones.
4. Outside alcohol is not permitted in accordance with Virginia ABC law.
5. All members of the family are welcome - please ensure children are supervised at all times.
6. Kid-friendly dogs are welcome inside and outside, leashed and supervised. Please clean up after your pet!
7. Pick only what you plan to keep. By avoiding waste, you help keep prices lower.
8. Leave No Trace - If it isn't yours, don't pick it up, if it is yours, don't leave it behind. Please respect wildlife, including our honeybees.
9. Keep to the designated areas as directed. When in doubt, ask our friendly staff.
10. Please do not climb the trees - they are strong enough for fruit, not people, even little ones.